Want a dazzling way to serve up guacamole? These little avocado sailing boats are just the thing!
They are remarkably quick and easy to whip up!
Ingredients: 2 avocados, 1/2 a lemon, a small amount of red onion.
1) Cut two avocados in half.
2) Remove the pits.
3) Scoop the avocado from the rind.
4) In a separate bowl, mash together avocado, ½ squeezed lemon, and some finely chopped red onion.
5) Return this mashed mixture to two halves of the rind.
6) Add half a bread stick each for the masts.
7) Cut pita bread and attach for the sails.
Serve them up with chips or more pita & watch the smiles they bring!